Daily update for Christian Care Residents and their families.
COUNTY POSITIVITY RATE: 4.3%
Link for Visitation Requirements Guidelines for Long-Term Care facilities effective from Indiana Dept of Health 6/11/21:
Cumulative COVID-19 Data:
- Total # of confirmed COVID-19 cases (cumulative # of residents & staff) = 107
- Number of COVID-19 related deaths (cumulative # of residents & staff) =17
- Number of COVID-19 related recoveries (cumulative # of residents & staff) =90
- Number of resident positive cases since 1/01/21 = 0
- Number of staff positive cases since 1/01/21 = 9
- Number of new confirmed COVID-19 cases in the last 24 hours = 0
- Number of new confirmed COVID-19 cases in the last 7 days = 0
- Respiratory illness clusters occurring in the last 72 hours = 0
(A respiratory cluster is defined as 3 or more residents and/or staff with respiratory symptoms within the facility).
Christian Care monitors resident temperatures and signs/symptoms daily, maintains strict restrictions on visitors, and has established limits for activities and dining. All staff are screened daily and required to wear a mask.
To reach a Healthcare nurse, please contact 260-565-3000 option 1, then press 1 for Cherry Hall nurse, 2 for Plum Hall nurse, or 3 for the Golden Apple nurse.
To reach the Assisted Living nurse, please contact 260-565-3000 option 2, then press 1.
To reach the Health Facility Administrator, please contact 260-565-3000 option 1, then press 6.
To reach the Director of Nursing & Residential Services, please contact 260-565-3000 option 1, then press 4.
To reach the Infection Control Nurse, please contact 260-565-3000 option 1, then press 9
Health Facility Administrator
260-565-3006, ext. 2142